Saturday, April 16, 2005

One Word: Perseverance

Kudos to this gentlemen for not giving up! He took the written part of the drivers test 272 times before he finally passed. He couldn't read the manual so each time he took it, he learned a little more about how to drive until he finally learned enough to get the minimum score.

I'm always telling kids to keep trying. Don't give up. If it doesn't work, try again and keep trying until it does.

What an accomplishment for an elderly gentleman.

If you don't know what I'm referring to, the title is a link. ;o)

5 comments:

Kate said...

Wwo, that is interesting.

Anonymous said...

I took my test 6 times before I passed mine..hehe, but I did it..woohoo!!

Kerri said...

I thought so, too, Kate. :o)

Ahka, I studied forever to make sure I passed. Good for you for sticking with it!

Lois Lane said...

That is a great accomplishment but I can't help but be very thankful he lives nowhere near me! ;)
Lois Lane

Kerri said...

Haha! Good point, Lois. :o)