Friday, April 15, 2005

Please Don't Let Me Be Late!

A little girl, dressed in her Sunday best, was running as fast as she could, trying not to be late for Sunday School.

As she ran she prayed, “Dear Lord, please don’t let me be late!
Dear Lord, please don’t let me be late!"

As she was running and praying, she tripped on the footpath and fell getting her clothes dirty and tearing her dress. She got up, brushed herself off, and started running again.

As she ran she once again began to pray, “Dear Lord, please
don’t let me be late! But don’t shove me, either.”

5 comments:

Kate said...

cute. :-)

Anonymous said...

lol..that was a cute funny one!

Kerri said...

Glad you ladies liked it. :o)

Fizzy said...

thanks for visiting my page. I liked this story .very good. I will add you to my blog roll if that is ok :)
ooooo thanks for pinning the map.

Kerri said...

Fizzy, I enjoy your blog, too. :o) It will most definitely become a quick favorite of mine. Of course it's okay to add me to your roll.