Monday, November 29, 2004

Believe it or Not...

I'm actually doing something right! What, I don't know...but according to the principal of my building,
"The Library has never run so smoothly."
The past two people to run it were licensed Librarians. I stepped into it not knowing what in the world I was doing. But, my partner and I have apparently figured out things well enough to impress the boss! What a great way to start the week. The kids were really off today so it was a long, hard day. It was within the last hour of the school day that the principal sought me out to tell me. His compliments turned my whole day around. :o)

5 comments:

Jenny said...

How excellent! Yay for you.

Kerri said...

Thanks, Jayleigh. It was totally unexpected and I think my response was, "Oh, yeah?"

Yeah, that's me. Ms. Eloquent.

Kate said...

Nicely done!

Jenny said...

I love that! It shows your modesty!

Kerri said...

Thanks, Kate :o)

Jayleigh, modesty is a much better explanation than what I was thinkin! ;o)