Sunday, November 14, 2004

Sunday Mini

It's another stormy day today so we'll probably stick close to home. I don't mind, though, it's just good to be back. Michael surprised me with breakfast in bed this morning. Potatoes, eggs, sausage, and toast from homemade bread.

I'm sure I've mentioned before that I am a huge Disney fan. I bought Mickey's Twice Upon a Christmas while I was in town and tried to stay up and watch it last night but couldn't do it. I watched maybe 20 minutes and gave up. I think I'll watch it now.

Not much to say today because it's a lazy kind of day. But I'm not complaining. :o)

2 comments:

Jenny said...

From one spoiled rotten girl to another: Your hubby's THE MAN. Gotta love the breakfast-cooking-hub. Mine made me oatmeal today. hehe

I hope you and Michael are well rested and that you get good news about his heart this week. God Bless.

Kerri said...

Ahem...I'm well taken care of...not spoiled rotten. *giggle* He is so good to me. I don't know how I got so lucky. :o)

Tara, lazy Sunday's are the best. Especially after the week I just lived through. hehe