Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Well It's About Time!

So my husband finally called. FINALLY At work, no less. haha The principal pulled me out of Science to tell me I had a phone call. It was my sister-in-law in the superintendents office telling my he tried to call but got my voice mail. As we were talking, the principal answered the phone at my other sister-in-laws (the careless one) desk and then said, "Kerri, I am NOT your secretary! Your husbands on line 1." He's got a good sense of humor, though, and we're always teasing each other so I know I'm not going to get in trouble for this. hehe

I'm on a short break right now...one of my library classes got cut short and my next (and last class of the day) is in about 8 minutes.

My husbands appointment is in 2 hours. *crossing fingers* I'm really hoping all goes well.

No comments: