Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Good Mornin'

I just got Lucione out the door to school. She’s got an early class where she is learning native art. The rest of the Jr. High and High school don’t start until 9:00. The elementary starts at 8:10 but I don’t go in until 8:30. I’m the last one there in the morning, but also the last one there at the end of the day.

I made a Caesar salad for myself for lunch. It was too big for my container so I had the extra for breakfast. Yeah, I’m weird…but a weird girls gotta eat too, no?

My husband’s doctor appointment is this afternoon so I’m a bit nervous waiting for him to call. I know it will all work out, and even if they do find a problem with his heart, at least they’ll be aware of it and work to correct it.

PLUS, it’s Wednesday. That means tomorrow is Thursday. That means he’s coming home. That also means I’m going to Town. Haha In case you can’t tell, I’m in a better mood today. Despite the fact that my sister-in-laws dog insists on camping on my porch and raising all kinds of ruckus with the neighborhood dogs. I had her come down and pick him up last night…told her the trouble he causes…but she didn’t tie him up so he was back this morning. *sigh*

Now it’s time for me to go. It’s after 8 and duty calls. I’ll try to post again tonight, but probably will not tomorrow. If we stay overnight (IF..yeah, right), I’ll post on Friday evening. Unless, of course, I take my friends advice and stay in Town the entire weekend as she suggested. But we shall see.

No comments: