Friday, October 29, 2004

The Never-Ending Battle

My computer is still giving me fits. I'm hoping to get it straightened out this weekend. I got the w32.spybot.worm and there is no removal tool for it, so I'm hoping I can follow the directions I printed out to remove it when I get home from work. I was so excited to be able to get online, that I forgot to install my virus protection before I connected. Although, I don't know that it would have helped if there is no removal tool? It's driving me nuts, though, so I hope I can fix things soon. I can't bring my computer to "the shop" because we don't have one here. I'd either have to package it up and mail it or cart in over to Town on the ferry. Right now I'm not willing to do either, so cross your fingers for me.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

*fingers crossed*

How's it going? It got all the way up to 70 degrees here today. Awesome.

Jenny said...

Kerri, dear, your weekend-long radio silence does not make me believe you won the war with your computer. I hope I'm wrong!

Are you wearing a Halloween Costume today? hehehe I dressed as Raggedy Ann for work (made it a year ago) and just Trick-or-Treated our neighbors. They laughed heartily. ;-)

Take care!

Kerri said...

Hi Jayleigh,
My computer at home is working now, but for some reason I can't view my own blog. I can view most of the others I frequent, but not my own. It will let me see my Blogger Dashboard, but I was too busy this weekend to try and create a post. I'll post from work a little later.